Here we are folks, on the cusp of Christmas Eve. Only a few hours to go before the Big Red Jolly Fellow slips down chimneys and in through keyholes to pass out Christmas Joy. The children will be dreaming through the night about the presents they have wished to receive. Parents wait up all night to be sure the wee ones have finally drifted into la la land. Doubtless many are hoping the Sandman stops by earlier than usual so they too can catch some much needed z’s.
Just a few quick reminders:
- We are closed Christmas Eve.
- We are closed Christmas Day.
- There is a Karaoke Night with Susanne and Vinnie on Boxing Day from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Come have some fun singing your favorites.
- Another Comedy Night is being held on Dec 28. The evening is hosted by James Mullinger who provided us with many laughs in August. Everyone had great fun and belly pains. This one is sure to be equal or better.
- On January 1, 2015 we are having our New Year Levee celebration from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Let’s jump start the New Year proper with this wonderful social event.
Your entertainment committee has been working tirelessly to provide you with wonderful events to finish off 2014 and start 2015. Show you support. Come attend each of these planned events for your enjoyment. Kudos to the committee members for their sacrificial efforts.,
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. May the New Year, 2015, bring blessings, happiness, joy, laughter, and multiple surprises the Year long.